RE: RFI: community gardens in England

Weren't all the English commons enclosed during the 19th century? (Ok, just
kidding.) I know you have them all over England, I don't know if they have
any web presence of if there is anything like the American Community
Gardening Association in the US, or similar Canadian organizations. Check
out the web links of the ACGA http://www.communitygarden.org/index.html .
For issues like organizing community gardening please reseach the articles
on this listserv http://www.community_garden@mallorn.com . There are
numerous German community gardening sites to check out as well and I
wouldn't be suprised if they didn't know of yoru local organization.

Good luck!