Federal Funding Cuts by NRCS -- Good News for PA!

Hi again, all,

I am writing with some good news.  NRCS-PA has decided to restore funding to
current grant recipients who are part of the Urban Resource Partnership
Initiative.  We are very happy.

I do not know what is happening in CA.  If anyone knows, I would appreciate
the info.

Thanks for all your help!

--- Emily  Maxwell
    Greening Coordinator
United Communities Southeast Philadelphia
2029 South 8th Street
Philadelphia, PA 19148
215-467-8700 x27