Great job at organic garden in Santa Cruz

Hi everybody,
Please share the job description I'm attaching below, to persons who you think might be interested.  We're a nonprofit organization in Santa Cruz, CA, with a small organic farm and a dried flower & beeswax candle workshop. We employ and train homeless men and women at the garden and workshop, teaching the principles of sustainable ag and organic farming and offering lots of info and support regarding ways to overcome personal problems and other obstacles to stability.  At the end of a two to three year stay at the garden, folks can move on out to the "real world" with marketable new organic farming skills and self confidence needed to start over again and make a go of it.  Hope we'll hear from some of your readers/supporters (by the way, there's an article about community gardens nationwide in the current issue of "New Age" magazine, and a portion of the piece is about our program...have you seen it?)

Assistant Farm Direcor Position.doc