Starting a Community Garden Publication

Hey there ACGA!

Lorka and I have been putting together a local and very specific version of the "Starting A Community Garden"  publication.  (Actually, she put it together and I am revising it).  I am looking for other groups' versions of this type of thing for more ideas.  The only other one I have my hands on is the Minnesota Green's "Creating Community Gardens."  Anyone with more references or helpful suggestions, please contact me.

Peace,

Tom
937-277-6545 ext. 207