RE: Starting a Community Garden Publication

I'm sure you know the ACGA's guidelines on the website ( a model - wonderful

If you're looking for rules & procedures, there's some stuff on the old
Clinton Community Garden's website ( a new improved version is supposed to
go live next week.) http://clintoncommunitygarden.org.

Happy gardening,
Adam Honigman