RE: Starting a Community Garden Publication

A few examples on the Web. I know there are many more out there. Can you
share yours on this list when completed?
Thanks,
Irene Sadowski
Community Action Coalition Garden Program

Manuals on how to start a community garden

http://communitygarden.org/pubs/starting.html

http://www.lis.uiuc.edu/~sewells/cggetstarted.html

http://www.jump.net/~arjun/UrbanHarvest/publications.htm