Community Garden Info.

I am only in the beginning process of bringing a community garden to my area. We currently don't have a single garden, yet I have many connections that are very excited about this adventure I am enduring. I am currently looking for any and all information and advice on how to get started, tips on keeping organized, how to do non-profit, and anything else you might find helpful. Please send at e-mail address.

Sincerely,
Stephanie Gruber
Placerville, CA.