Re: re: adam's "thousand points of light" comment

We in NYC are working on our part of a locate a garden database, an interactive
website that is map based and alows you to search for a garden in NYC and view
whatever information we have been able to gather about that garden.  It is still
under construction but live and we will release it formally in about a week. You
can view it at: http://www.cmap.nypirg.org/CENYC/cenycmapsearch.asp?
After working on this project for one city it seems that it would be a
monumental project to undertake nationally. But if you want to try, I would help
you however I could so you won't have to reinvent the wheel. I do think it would
be great to have a national garden locator.
Lenny Librizzi