RE: re: adam's "thousand points of light" comment

We are extremely fortunate in having the extremely talented Lenny Librizzi (
master geographer, webwizard, greening hero) as an ACGA member. I'm sure
that any model he cranks out for our use locally would  serve ( with minor
modifications) the whole North American community garden family admirably.

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman