RE: Locating urban agriculture sites

Jessica,

It might help you to do a websearch using the terms "urban
agriculture","urban farming", "city farms" and variants thereof. The
American Community Gardening Website : http://www.communitygarden.org has
extraordinarily extensive links that should be helpful to you.

Also, a search using those terms while going through the archives of this
listserve will bring up several national and international links and leads
useful to your research. I personally find the Canadian and European links
extraordinarily enlightening.

 http://www.mallorn.com/lists/community_garden/

Good luck with your research,

Adam Honigman