importance of ACGA's list serve

To: Tom Tyler, President, ACGA
From: Tom Kerr, Board Member, ACGA

Tom,

Let's make sure ACGA cites Melissa Guajardo's email to Stephanie Gruber,
both of regional Sacramento, CA, as the importance of our networking tool -
this list serve. Maybe there are other cases out there of similar local
communication that might be beneficial for qualitative evaluation of ACGA's
impact on national level.

Thanks, Tom

Tom Kerr
Food Circles Networking Project - Kansas City
University of Missouri Outreach and Extension
2700 E. 18th Street, Suite 240
Kansas City, MO 64127
tel: (816) 482-5888
fax: (816) 482-5880