Re: Grants available in California

Can anyone please send me info how to obtain grants
for community groups? I am in the Northern Calif.
area. Whom do I contact?

Stephanie,

UC Stustainable Ag Program www.sarep.ucdavis.edu or (530) 752-7556 has one
due April 3, 2001. Unfortunately, we will not be able to move that fast.
Maybe next year. --Soleil

Soleil Paz Tranquilli

"The cure for anything is saltwater: Sweat, tears or the sea."   Isak Dinesen

Click here: Soleilsgarden
http://soleilsgarden.homestead.com/index.html

Click here: The Elk Grove Community Garden
http://www.geocities.com/egcgonline/