From: Alliums [mailto:garlicgrower@snip.net]
Sent: Monday, March 12, 2001 6:16 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] Why I disappeared for awhile. . .

Hi, Folks!

Thought you folks might be interested in what my community garden has been
doing with its time lately -- here is the official press release I whipped
up yesterday.  The only reason we got that blue ribbon is because of the
good karma Adam promises everyone when they join ACGA! :-D

Dorene

COMMUNITY GARDENERS WIN BLUE RIBBON ON FIRST TRY AT PHILADEPHIA FLOWER SHOW