Greetings

I hope you wouldnt mind helping a beginning home gardener new to the area. I moved to Dover PA last year. And bought a moble home in a very good park. The park has many rules making sure the park is kept in the best condition. I moved here from Long Island New York and never owned my own home but do now and would like to make a flower and plant garden that would be a thing of beauty. However this does not seem to be dirt here it seems to be more like clay. I do not know when to start planting or even how to prepare the so called soil. and then again what should be planted. Please excuse my lameness but I could really use help. I thank you in advance for any help given to me and I'll do my best to follow directions given to the letter.

                                                              James Carter