RE: growing lawn type grass indoors

I have some scottish heather that I've had in a windowill pot for over 2
years now. It can also be done with mosses and clover ( she can do some
internet and library research on that.) Off the top of my head, maybe she
should talk to the folks who grow wheat grass and sell it at the local
greenmarkets - though  I figure that growlights might have some play here -
she should be sure that her auditors understand that she's not interested in
growing cannabis sativa but something akin to the 16th hole at St. Andrews.

Bonsai enthusiasts have been doing interesting things with different mosses
at the base of their miniature trees for years. Perhaps she should talk to
the bonsai keepers at the Brooklyn Botanic Garden.

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman