Community Gardening in Asheville NC?

  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardening in Asheville NC?
  • From: "James Foshee" <jfoshee@warren-wilson.edu>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2002 15:38:11 -0000

Is there anybody out there from the Asheville NC area that knows of any
community garden projects that I could get involved with.  I have heard of
the MAGIC gardens, but was told that that project has stopped.  If any of you
guys know of any groups establishing a community garden in the Asheville
area, reply back to me with contact info.  Thanx a bunch.