Warren Wilson College CG!!!

  • Subject: [cg] Warren Wilson College CG!!!
  • From: "James Foshee" <jfoshee@warren-wilson.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2002 15:29:14 -0000

I've got great news guys!  After a couple of months of planning and talking
with students and administration on cmapus, Warren Wilson College will have
one and maybe two separate small community gardens established for students
and faculty to maintain this season.  I got the idea passed through the
campus administration last week and held a meeting last night with students
to discuss varieties and garden design.  This weekend we will be having a
ground breaking party at our site to prepare the soil.  I'm really excited
this CG got off the ground and that we got so much support from students to
help out.  I'll keep you guys informed about updates and any questions I
might have along the way.  Happy gardening!
                                                     -=James=-