Re: Pet Waste and Composting / Manure Tea

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Pet Waste and Composting / Manure Tea
  • From: "Darlene Smith" <cdarlene@ev1.net>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2002 20:57:06 -0600

I use dog poop for compost for plants other than edibles. Also you might want to check www.dirtdoctor.com    Howard Garrett from Dallas Texas I sure has stated that dog or cat poop is alright to compost for any use. If the information is not on this site you can e-mail him.
darlene- richardson texas