Starting Community Garden

  • Subject: [cg] Starting Community Garden
  • From: "Dawn Ackley" <dawnackley@charter.net>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2002 17:52:27 -0500

I live in Western Massachusetts and am in a conservation club that has acquired some land from a developer. The land is zoned agricultural and we are interested in starting a community garden on it. We have no experience with this and are using a School of Design to design some blueprints to start with. Any information or advice would be appreciated.
Dawn Ackley