Manifesting Beauty

  • Subject: [cg] Manifesting Beauty
  • From: "John Verin" jverin@Pennhort.org
  • Date: Wed, 5 Mar 2003 11:58:09 -0500

People everywhere are way stressed out about all the madness in the world.
Hold open talking circles in your gardens. Everyone gets a few minutes to speak of the fears in their hearts and minds, no interruptions and no feed back. Just pure open hearted listening for everyone, one person at a time.

Then go back around the circle and in the same format everyone shares what beauty is in their lives or that they see in the world, that which they are grateful for.

Add to this singing, or a pot luck, praying for peace with all your hands on the soil to send the prayer through the whole planet... CELEBRATE.

The systems of madness want us afraid, angry, feeling helpless. The more we celebrate together what it good, the more good manifests. It's really that simple to change the world. With unwavering focus keep your mind on the beauty, with ceaseless determination that the world of peace and joy that you want is, right now, in the process of coming to be. Not later, now.

Be the change you wish to see in the world, said Gandhi. So that means, be peaceful, now! Be grateful, now! Be unconditionally loving, now! Be free of violence, now!

If not now, when? If not you, whom?

CELEBRATE EVERYTHING ALL THE TIME!

In humble, joyful solidarity,
Paco

Paco Verin
Citywide Project Coordinator - Philadelphia Green
The Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
100 N. 20th St.
Philadelphia, PA  19103
215-988-8885