Re: community garden question

  • Subject: [cg] Re: community garden question
  • From: "lisa vandyke" vandykelisa@hotmail.com
  • Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 17:51:14 -0600

Hi, and my deepest sympathies.
Advice is hard to give, but my first thought is to run away as far and fast as you can. You won't win this if the board is so entrenched and closed off. You don't mention if there is any organization the board reports to, perhaps help could be found there. Another direction is to seek out other gardeners with whom you have established good relations and work as a group to find the truth and make the board accountable or vote them out. I also had a miserable time the last few years in my garden, but there is nothing worse than being stabbed in the back when it appears to be just a power and personallity clash. Best to you - I'm sure others will have wise words.
Lisa in Mpls.

Add photos to your messages with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org To post an e-mail to the list: community_garden@mallorn.com To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden