Florida Gardeners

  • Subject: [cg] Florida Gardeners
  • From: Jen Dodd jkdodd@juno.com
  • Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 19:30:03 GMT

Are there any Florida community gardeners, or community garden coordinators out there?

I'm a community garden coordinator for Neighborhood Nutrition Network in Gainesville, Florida.

I'm looking to plan a fun and support-building State Community Gardening event in the Fall.

If you live in Florida, or have connections to those who do, please send them my contact info:

Thanks a lot,

Jen Dodd
Americorps/ Community Garden Coordinator
Neighborhood Nutrition Network (www.foginfo.org)

Jen Dodd
Americorps VISTA/Community Garden Coordinator
Neighborhood Nutrition Network
352-377-8363 FAX

Only $9.95 per month!
Visit www.juno.com