Who's Stepping Up To The Plate?

  • Subject: [cg] Who's Stepping Up To The Plate?
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 17:12:27 EST

Where is tribune of the peole, the  demagogue (in the nice sense of the word)
 who will get herself elected to the city council and say to the massed group
of legislators, who want to spend as little as possible on social programs,
and say:
 'Lookit - If you won't build housing, job producing businesses or anything
of value on this land, then please let us clear it and feed our hungry. We
have the backs, some, tools and folks who know how to build the soil up, once
we've hauled away the rubble and located the lots that aren't superfund toxic
sites.  We'll do the work, but we need you to help us with connecting water,
some grantwriting, the sanitation dept trucks to haul away the rubble we dig
out., and some leases that will allow us to do the work of feeding our city's
poor. "

Where is that future Mayor of Philadelphia?

Best wishes,
Adam Honigman

<< ubj:  [cg] RE: 35,000 Vacant Lots?