Youth Entrepreneurship video?

  • Subject: [cg] Youth Entrepreneurship video?
  • From: "noreen warnock" <nwarnock@netset.com>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 16:08:58 -0500

Hello Everyone,

Does anyone have a video that documents a successful youth entrepreneurship project that uses products from a youth run garden for the entrepreneurial endeavor?  We have 14 youth in a gardening/youth entrepreneurship program. I would like to show them examples of what other youth around the country are doing.

Your help with this is appreciated.

Noreen Warnock
Project Coordinator
Greater Columbus Foodshed Project