RE: Youth Entrepreneurship video?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] Youth Entrepreneurship video?
  • From: "utahgardens" <utahgardens@comcast.net>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2004 15:51:41 -0700

The best video I have seen to date is the D.I.R.T. video from The Food Project in Boston Mass. Talk with Amin and see if he can send you a copy. I don’t know what they charge for it, but it is a good example of a youth entrepreneurial program. I have yet to become familiar with even a portion of the good programs out there, but this is a great one. The kids they work with are truly some of the most dynamic presenters I have seen at youth or adult workshops. www.thefoodproject.org  and outreach@thefoodproject.org

Shane Siwik

Utah GARDENS

and

ACGA Youth Committee Chair