Re: Youth Entrepreneurship video?

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Youth Entrepreneurship video?
  • From: Diane Picard <dpnoc@mass-ave.org>
  • Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:38:30 -0500

Hi all- I would also love to get my hands on a video that documents a garden based youth entrepreneurship program. We just started one this past fall...Noreen I would love to talk to you about what your kids are doing. Maybe we could schedule a time to talk by phone. thanks -Diane

Diane Picard
Growing Green Program Director
Massachusetts Avenue Project
382 Massachusetts Avenue
Buffalo, NY 14213
716/882-5327
716/882-5338 (fax)
dpnoc@mass-ave.org

noreen warnock wrote:
Hello Everyone,
Does anyone have a video that documents a successful youth entrepreneurship project that uses products from a youth run garden for the entrepreneurial endeavor? We have 14 youth in a gardening/youth entrepreneurship program. I would like to show them examples of what other youth around the country are doing.
Your help with this is appreciated.
Noreen Warnock
Project Coordinator
Greater Columbus Foodshed Project