Re: paths between garden plots

  • Subject: Re: [cg] paths between garden plots
  • From: "Libby J. Goldstein" <libby@igc.org>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 20:04:20 -0500

Brock,

You could always suggest that folk who want paths around their plots put them in themselves.

I must say, however, that a 1 ft path is really hard to use...way too narrow even for just walking, picking and especially weeding. I have one that's narrowed over the years and am (finally) about to redo it because I really am not into tightrope gardening.

Libby

______________________________________________________ The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org