Re: paths between garden plots

  • Subject: Re: [cg] paths between garden plots
  • From: "Jude Carson" <cleobar@nbnet.nb.ca>
  • Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 10:17:39 -0400

In our garden, we have plots that are "supposed" to be 25 by 4 feet with two
foot paths in between. These paths are necessary for movement with
wheelbarrow and tools, and for working the beds. It also allows a bit of
room between each gardener's personal space and this seems to work well for
us. Although it is difficult to get gardeners to weed the paths around their
beds. That's why I put out a question about how to keep paths ""clean".
Cheers from

Jude in New Brunswick, Canada