Crop Yields From Community Gardens

  • Subject: [cg] Crop Yields From Community Gardens
  • From: melanie nowicki melanienowicki@yahoo.com
  • Date: Tue, 22 Mar 2005 12:06:49 -0800 (PST)

Could someone Please help me?  I am putting a paper
together for a class an I am trying to find out if
anyone has crop yield numbers for different vegetables
from any Community Gardens.
I also would like to respond to Adams use for the word
please.  I think that it is very necessary in our
society today to remember please, thank-you, and other
forms of common courtesy.  It seems most of people I
run across in a day do not even say "thank-you" for
holding a door open for them.  I commend Adam for
trying to restore some common courtesy to this world.

Thank you very much.
Melanie Nowicki
United Neighborhoods
Buffalo, New York