need some project advice
- Subject: [cg] need some project advice
- From: Grow19@aol.com
- Date: Wed, 8 Mar 2006 09:27:21 EST
I need a little feedback on a proposed local school project to bring World
History to life by creating four 3' x 15' theme gardens:
bed #1 -- *Americas - squash, chili peppers, corn, bush beans, pumpkin,
bed #2 -- *Ancient Greece - lavendar, leek, chive, basil, parsley
bed #3 & #4 -- *China & Mesopotamia - rhubarb, barley, oats
* Will 3'x15' beds produce enough for the students to enjoy and learn from ?
* Will these plants be ready to enjoy & harvest (learn from) when students
are there before the middle of June and after Sept 1? (they do have a good
summer upkeep plan in place)
* Are there more representative plants for these themes?
All suggestions and feedback welcome.
Judy in Washington DC
The American Community Gardening Association listserve is only one of ACGA's services to community gardeners. To learn more about the ACGA and to find out how to join, please go to http://www.communitygarden.org
To post an e-mail to the list: email@example.com
To subscribe, unsubscribe or change your subscription: https://secure.mallorn.com/mailman/listinfo/community_garden