Re: Oh.....Canada

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Oh.....Canada
  • From: adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:02:50 -0500

Hey, if I can use Toronto and call it Canada to beat my local guys about the head and neck, why not?

It was my home garden, the Clinton Community Garden that did the square inch fundraiser back in the mid 80's ( and the only one that's done it, so far - until you.) http://www.clintoncommunitygarden.org

If you have this square centimeter sale anywhere on the web, or via e-mail, I'll share it with those folks who remember....

Best,

Adam Honigman