Re: rabbits

Jim,

Listen to what the animal control guy said. It is illegal to release a
trapped animal more than 100 yards from where it was caught. The law is
to protect the animal. We have infringed on the environment and changed
it so much that animals have had to learn to adapt to urban living.
When you move an animal from the environment that it has grown up in
and place it into the wild where it does not know how to cope you are
condemning it to a slow tortures death. Call the animal control or
local humane society and they will quickly and humanely dispose of the
animal.

Roger