community garden video

thanks to many of you asking about our video. ...

Growing Power produced a video on how community gardens contribute to
neighborhood development. It was financially supported primarily by the
City of Madison.  It is not  really a "how to" piece but rather a 9 1/2
minute video to show to a group of people at a workshop or meeting
interested in possibly starting a garden.  It is also useful to show to
public officials or land owners who might need a little more convincing.

 The cost is ten bucks (to cover reproduction) and $2.50 to cover postage.
If anyone is interested just let me know.

Hope Finkelstein
Growing Power