RE: what's appropriate for this list?

  • Subject: RE: [cg] what's appropriate for this list?
  • From: "Diane Dodge" <dianefaydodge@hotmail.com>
  • Date: Mon, 07 May 2001 10:32:47 -0500

Hi Anna,

I'm in agreement with both Dorene and Adam.  The first place I'd tell folks with plant questions to go is to their local Extension Service.  That way, they'll get location specific info.  We all know that listserves have a tendency to get cluttered with unrelated information(most days the MN Master Gardener listserve makes my eyes cross), but, you're doing a really fine job with both the ACGA and Green St Paul list serves.  Many thanks for your work on them both.    See you soon!

Diane