From: Stephany P Parker/ext/ches/Okstate [mailto:spp@okstate.edu]
Sent: Monday, May 07, 2001 4:15 PM
To: smccabe@pennhort.org
Subject: community gardening impact

Hello Sally,

I work for the EFNEP and FSNEP programs here in Oklahoma and am
in improving the nutritional status of limited income individuals by
developing community gardens.  If you have start up information and
stories that pertain specifically to low income people, I would really
interested in this information.

Thanks for your help,

Stephany Parker, MS