From: analyn [mailto:analyn@one.net.au]
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2001 10:34 PM
To: community_garden@mallorn.com
Subject: [cg] hello

Dear Sir/Madam,

            Hello my name is Analyn... and i am currently doing an assignment regarding community gardening and hoped that you might be able to enlighten me a little bit further.  I read your information about "what good is community gardenning," apart from the information given i was just wondering, if there was any other environmental benifits that community gardening provides.   For example would you be able to give me research statistical information on how community gardening might encourage people to walk more therefore, reducing slightly the amount of cars on the road, and anything else along those lines.   Also, with the busy life that most people now have to live, what happens if no-one really has time to tend to the gardens??  Who provides for the gardening tools? Does each person provide it or is there a shed where all tools are provided for the people?
My main concern is for the environmental impacts or benifits that community gardening offers, so if you could also provide a list of all the pros and cons that comes with community gardening it would be most appreciated.

Sincerly

Analyn

p.s
if you could please send the information as soon as possible it would be most appreciated.