RE: RE: Adam's wishlist

  • Subject: RE: [cg] RE: Adam's wishlist
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 18 May 2001 10:06:18 -0400

You may have a point there, kid. Complacency and comfort is the bane of all
human enterprises, however, when ya gotta go...

Best wishes, hope you put up a no whining sign.

An idea: when one of your gardeners quits, offer the space to one of the
Central Americans or Asians who works in the adjacent restaurant ( not type
casting, but it's usually one group of immigrants or another in the

Even money that the garden that this person will create on his/her 100
square foot bed will astonish and inspire you all.

Best wishes,

Adam Honigman