RE: cardboard and quack grass

  • Subject: RE: [cg] cardboard and quack grass
  • From: Ray Schutte <RSchutte@starbucks.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 10:18:34 -0700

I second Lisa's solution,   It takes but one season and the quack grass is
gone.   dig it out, carefully and remove every white root you can see.  Lay
them out in the sun and let them dry and then compost, or if you're into hot
composting they will compost very well.   Every time you see a blade, go
after its root.