RE: urban ag

  • Subject: RE: [cg] urban ag
  • From: "Honigman, Adam" <Adam.Honigman@Bowne.com>
  • Date: Fri, 25 May 2001 13:43:17 -0400

Cheryl,

228 acres of open space and you call yourself a city?  Ahem...This is urban gardening?

(Note: The urb that I garden in thinks that the 150' x 100' garden that I volunteer in is huge!)

You should check out the Food Security, Sustainable Communities, English Allotment & Kitchen Gardens and of course Michael Levenston's marvelous City Farmer link on the ACGA website: http://www.communitygarden.org ,

the separate link for City Farmer is http://www.cityfarmer.org/ .

Great luck,

Adam Honigman