Re: rain water collection

  • Subject: Re: [cg] rain water collection
  • From: Daniel Winterbottom nina@u.washington.edu
  • Date: Thu, 1 May 2003 07:45:38 -0700 (PDT)

Kevin:  I wrote an article on rainwater harvesting in Landscape
Architecture Magazine.  I don't have the issue number as I'm not in my
office but will try and get it for you. Otherwise if you look on a
library index, say the Avery index or another focusing on architecture
you should be able to fine it under my name.  If I don't get you the
reference in a few days feel free to bug me and I'll look it uop and get
it to you.  There are also many good books available that I can get the
references for you

Associate Professor
Daniel Winterbottom Department of Landscape Architecture
University of Washington
Box 355734
Seattle, WA 98195-5734
Phone 206 616 1876