Re: Fun with the Garden's Current Produce: Three IngredientCooking

  • Subject: Re: [cg] Fun with the Garden's Current Produce: Three IngredientCooking
  • From: Tamsin Salehian tamsin@sparecreative.com
  • Date: Tue, 20 May 2003 17:50:55 +1000

Great idea!!
My current fave is rocket, pear and cheese (parmesan or fetta).
If I had to use three based on the plot at present (the rocket is not big
enough and neither is the brocolli) - I would pick dill and silverbeet, and
mix the dill and siverbeet stems (finely chopped and streamed) with rice and
wrap it in steamed silverbeet leaves.
Tamsin
Melbourne