smoothie

  • Subject: [cg] smoothie
  • From: "pop.gmx.de" akib@gmx.de
  • Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 23:54:21 +0200

dear Sharon,

thanks for introducing me to the smoothie world! Actually I use the blender
a lot, but now I am aware of another name for what I create with it. The
book looks tasty and inspiring. I will try to get ahold of it in old Europe.
Lisa, could you you repeat your friend's recipe in plain text version?
Thanks

yummy greetings

Oliver

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0761525750/ref=lib_rd_ss_TFCV/