Free Planters

  • Subject: [cg] Free Planters
  • From: Adam36055@aol.com
  • Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 14:30:36 EDT

Subj: [tb-cybergardens]: Planters
Date: 5/27/04 2:05:24 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From: bbrookhart@urbanmgt.com
To: gglatter@dbs.nyc.gov, john@doswellproductions.com, tom@nywatertaxi.com, Cybergardens@treebranch.com
Sent from the Internet

                                              Does any BID or organization need planters - they may be full of evergreens.  The Durst Organization has 50 large cement planters - that have to be picked up immediately as their building is about to be demolished.  That means that any organization that wants the planters should have a truck that they can hire, which has a lift and workers that can handle that kind pickup.  They are to send me pictures today - which hopefully I can.

Barbara A. Brookhart
34th Street Partnership/Bryant Park Restoration Corp.
500 Fifth Avenue, Suite 1120
New York, NY 10110
917-438-5128