hot weather seeds anyone?

  • Subject: [cg] hot weather seeds anyone?
  • From: "Sandy Pernitz" Sandy.Pernitz@Seattle.Gov
  • Date: Fri, 06 May 2005 11:11:51 -0700

Hi Community Gardeners in places with long HOT growing seasons,
We here in the NW often get seeds donated, but many of them are crops
that don't do so well here with our shorter cooler growing season
(melons, bell peppers, okra, etc...).  We would love to share them with
other community gardeners around the US.  If you are interested in
getting a free seeds in the mail, drop me a line with your mailing
address and full name and where you community garden.  We will cover the
shipping too, just don't want them to go to waste.

Thanks for your time,
Sandy Pernitz
Community Garden Coordinator
P-Patch Program/Dept. of Neighborhoods
"To Understand Man, One Must Understand the Environment in Which He
Lives." - Aristotle

700 3rd Ave, Suite 400
Seattle, WA  98104