visiting New York

  • Subject: [cg] visiting New York
  • From: "Sandra Telfer" stmalo@bigpond.com
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 20:11:43 +1000

Hi, I live in Australia and plan to visit NY during August this year. Over the
past 20 years I have been invloved with the plant nursery business.During this
time I developed my own rose and perennial nursery, created a 3 acre garden
with different sections including garden rooms, formal rose garden, massed
plantings and treed areas. In 2005 I sold this property. My love of gardening
has led me to now work in a retail business as a horticulture sales consultant
in the garden section, I also design gardens as a hobby. I plan to travel to
NewYork in August of this year and would like to attend horticulture/garden
conferences or workshops. Would you have any information regarding same or
perhaps refer me on.  Thanking you in anticipation, Sandra Telfer