[cg] CG web guides

Congratulations to everyone who worked so hard concerning the NYC gardens!
  Over the past couple of months, I've been forwarding messages from this
mailing list to a good friend of mine who lives in NYC, Kristi Cameron.

She's created a great web site, "NYC Land Wars" about New York City
community gardens as public policy.  She includes information about
legislation; local organizations; maps; and some history about community
gardening in NYC.  The site is very comprehensive!  Please check it out at
http://pages.nyu.edu/~kc370/cghome/cghome.htm

Kristi is out of the country right now, but I'm sure she would love to
hear your comments on her site. Her address is caseycrank@aol.com

Additionally, I'm in the middle of revising my web guide to information
about urban community gardens.  Please review my guide, and email me with
any suggestions for inclusion.   I hope to have the revisions finished
next week.

http://alexia.lis.uiuc.edu/~sewells/communitygardens.htm

Thanks.

Susan Wells