[cg] Community Gardens in Madison -- A report by the City ofMadison Advisory Committee Madison Advisory Committee

  • To: community_garden@mallorn.com
  • Subject: [cg] Community Gardens in Madison -- A report by the City ofMadison Advisory Committee Madison Advisory Committee
  • From: Branden Born <bborn@ssc.wisc.edu>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 1999 10:43:42 -0500

Madison, Wisconsin is slowly moving towards more institutional support of
gardens, even though this report has brought a negative, "big-guvmint"
editorial from our local conservative paper.  Thought the list might be
interested...
Branden Born
Ph.D. Student
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
UW-Madison