[cg] nutrient comparisons between home grown vs. store bought vegetables

I am wondering if anyone out there can point me in the right direction for finding out whether there is any scientific data quantifying the nutrient quality of home-grown or community grown vegetables compared to those bought in the supermarkets.
I know that veggies grown and consumed fresh do have a higher nutrient content than veggies trucked in from out of state but I need some scientific references to use for some research that I am doing.  I am doing this so that I can bolster my argument in favor of community supported gardening and agriculture.
If anyone has any information pointing me in the right direction, please email me.

Thank you for your help.
Bill Long