distribution numbers

Hello,

I was fortunate enough to have an event sponsored by my organization end up
on your listserv last week and I'm hoping to find out the approximate number
of people your list reaches.  I'm trying to write up a distribution report
and any detail you can give me would be wonderful.

Thanks for the help.

Rebecca Sladek Nowlis
Center for Ecoliteracy
2522 San Pablo Avenue