RE: Happy Halloween - The November 7th Election

Hi, Folks!

While I really like the "trading" votes thing so that the Green Party gets
its 5% and we can have some REAL change with a 3rd party in the US, I think
the most important thing is to get everyone we know to actually get out
there and vote (but not for Bush! ;-)).

The Philadelphia Inquirer has reported that most of the "undecided" will
probably sit this election out and that the election will probably be won on
the lowest voter turnout in history.  This is the worst possible scenerio,
because if the major parties have managed to disgust everyone else, they
will ONLY have to play to their "hard-core" members and not have to consider
the rest of us.

It only takes a few minutes to vote (the turnout is usually that low, at
least around here!) -- get folks you know to actually DO it, even if you
have to walk down to the polls with them!  Get them to vote for Gore, Nader
or another 3rd party candidate (I know several folks voting for the
Libertarian Party), but get them to PARTICIPATE!

If the "undecided" sit the election out, then no one has to consider their
views -- take the 20 minutes to participate and SHAKE THE SYSTEM UP!

I'm still voting for Ralph as PA doesn't seem to be that much in play. . .

Dorene Pasekoff, Coordinator

A mission of